View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonescorcio View Post
You are most probably right.

And do you ACTUALLY use it? Does it has, in real life, any utility against a dedicated e-ink device?
You wanted a big screen, so...

I use a Viewsonic Airpanel 100 as my main ebook reader. It has a 10" LCD touch screen, and runs Windows CE. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I love how it handles PDFs. I also read Mobipocket and MSReader on it. I get around 5 hours battery life.

You can find it on Ebay.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote