View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #19
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Several children I know, one of them 6 actually prefer a dedicated eink reader. I've yet to see a child reading o book on a tablet in a public place. Not that many with paper books either. I work in a pubic place and see about the same amount of children as adults with eink readers. All of the 5 children I know personally 6-12 that use an eink reader are readers so that makes a difference, but all have access to fairly high end tablets as well, and rarely bring them with them.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote