View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #12
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
I still find the reverse image flash that occurs every 6 pages when the screen refreshes quite jarring but i can deal
I see you have a Kobo Aura. If you do some digging in the Kobo subforum you should be able to find a post on changing the refresh to more than 6 pages. No rooting involved, just a change in one of the config files IIRC. Personally I do every page refresh, but there seem to be quite a few people who are happy with it set for more than 6.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote