View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 11:55 PM   #6
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
In the current software you can turn on a full refresh when viewing images but not when viewing documents.
Andrew
ill have one here to check in a day or two but how often does it full refresh when reading? the normal choices seem to be 3,5 or 10 pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwastage View Post
my jetbook color shipped, should be here tmr....

I guess with a full refresh, there shouldn't be any ghosting at all.... but full refreshes takes longer than partial refresh right? (or is it just more annoying to have a full screen refresh vs part of the screen refresh?)
correct full means no ghost and partial is quicker and uses a skoshe less power. i dont find the flash annoying at all. its no more distracting then a paper page turn.

i do tend to read with only partial refresh when reading epubs on my PB360 because Ive found that over time i actually end up with a whiter background around the text, than a regular page has, as the ghosts "merge". but thats vizplex film, older display controllers and older firmware
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote