View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:08 AM   #53
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkl View Post
Does the modified Reader use the default font size after you set the permissions?
Umm, stupid question - how do you normally use the default font size stuff?

I've tried both the modified Reader and the standard Reader after changing the default font size to the largest setting. Both still use the (normal) second smallest font size. I've reverted the permissions on the pref file back to the way they were originally, and still no change. I've opened books that I haven't yet opened on this device but still the same.

I'd never changed the default font size setting before, so I don't know what I'm looking for. It seems like it should be a lot simpler than this!

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote