View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #54
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by aktarian View Post
I think part of the problem is piracy. Once you get an ebook you can upload it to filesharing site 5 minutes later. Then everybody can get it for free. You can't do that with physical books.

i don't get that reasoning. why would you pay for a book, then turn around and upload it so everyone else can get it for free? @_@ what happened to self-preservation? it's like those students who take an exam then tell their friends who are taking the same exam at a later time what was in the exam. it's just...well, i don't get it.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote