Thread: PRS-300 creating collections
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
terraskye
Groupie
terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Mine:Kindle 3(wifi)Sony PRS-300(died)His: Sony Prs-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehane View Post
In Reader Library there's a + button in the bottom left corner. Click to create a collection (make sure you've highlighted either the reader or library, wherever you want to create this collection, before you click). Select the books you want to move and drag and drop. If you're creating the collection on the reader, you have to move the books to the reader first, then put them into the collection from the general book list. Note that *all* books will stay listed in the main list, and you can list books under multiple collections. It works more like tags than folders. When you drag and drop, look for the destination to be outlined in a black rectangle.
that is the part that confused me in the Reader library help topics..I can't find that + button on bottom left corner

EDITED TO ADD: LOL found it..i had to maximize it to full screen first

Thanks!!
terraskye is offline   Reply With Quote