View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 05:41 PM   #1550
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
David, that's a very gracious offer, thank you so much. However, I think that it would be an unwarranted imposition on your time for such a trifling issue, especially as my own situation means I'll be doing less recreational reading for the next few weeks. Meat Loaf taught my generation that 2 out of 3 ain't bad, so I'm sure I can live with 8/9. Thanks again.
There is no imposition. I am curious about what is happening. I haven't seen any problems like this, so would like to look. If I can fix it and prevent it happening to others, all the better.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote