View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Keep reverting to v.6.16

I am having a strange problem. I downloaded v.6.20 and added several books to my library. Later, I went back to add another book and I got an error message. I looked around and it said I was on v.6.16. I tried running a repair from the calibre website but it didn't fix the problem. So, I waited until v.6.21 came along, updated my program and everything seemed to work fine. Now, however, when I go back into calibre, I'm back at v.6.16. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling calibre, but I still show v.6.16. Any help that anyone can provide would be wonderful. Please bear in mind, when discussing this, that I am not computer savvy at all.
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote