View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 09:38 PM   #9
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
I know there is not a lot of traffic for it, at least not yet... and I know that there is going to be a reorg of the ebook reader forums.. but considering the fact that it is gotten a fair bit of reader attention, it might be nice to have a forum for the Jetbook.

Granted, this might be a little self serving since I just ordered one . But I would be happy to help the lest technical to make the most of their readers.

--
Bill
Bill, what is your jetBook color? Ectaco offers 4 colors jetBooks now: Black,White,Red and Gray.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote