View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 AM   #16
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Some time ago, I started writing a windows tool for extracting annotations and highlights from the database (cf. this post). Since I learned later that annotations are also available in xml files I did not continue this project. The tool is therefore in a raw state, but working. Feel free to use it at your own risk.
adding my thanks, too: seems to be working perfectly on my Mini, and it is VERY useful!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote