View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by melabonbon View Post
Before I did the initial factory reset, I did copy the Digital Editions folder (including the Annotations subfolder) to my computer. So, I can just click and drag that folder over to the device, and the Annotations will get connected to their corresponding books?
I have done it for one or two books at a time, and it worked fine. If the file names and directory structure match, it should be OK.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote