View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #241
khin99
MHK99
khin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: prs 505, nook color, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7
I have just tried another pdf and it worked, it was awesome. I will have to go thro' the whole thread to grasp all the features. I think I will be using this tool for quite a lot of my pdf files, especially the two column pdfs.
khin99 is offline   Reply With Quote