View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
I have a ton of 4 and 5 page epub files (abstracts / summaries of books). It would be great if there were some program out there that I could use that would enable me to just highlight all the files and combine them into one single epub file. Does this exist? If not, what would the easiest way to do this be?

Thanks!
Sounds simple but it isn't.

The big 1) Style sheets: Are they the same (or a subset of others) for each fragment?

Same (or a subset), use 2 Sigil sessions
1) Master/final load the document with the Super set stylesheet (assumes the same style sheet name).

2) Load a fragment, copy and paste the body CONTENTS into the master document.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote