View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 08:40 AM   #1
Bobbe
Enthusiast
Bobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: sony prs 300
Page numbering Libra is different

Is is a bug, or is it the new firmware? If I open the same book on three different Kobo's, Kobo Glo HD says on first chapter "9 of 379", Kobo H2O 2 says exactly the same, but Kobo Libra says "8 of 582". Glo HD is on firmware 4.15.12920, H2O2 same as the Glo HD, and the Libra is on 4.17.13651

It's annoying to me, because I want to be able to continue reading on a different e-reader without having to search around for the right page. I hope it will sort itself out once the firmware is updated, and that they will display the same page number on the different devices.
Bobbe is offline   Reply With Quote