View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivianJ5 View Post
BUT, when I go to turn a page (mainly in EPUB) with both the flip bar, or the stylus, it skips ahead a page. I think I understand what is happening: with the "medium" font (need for my middle-aged eyes!), the "book" page usually spreads over two pages of the reader screen. The ereader turn jumps ahead to the next "book" page, and skips right over the second screen of the previous "book" page. I hope I'm making sense.
Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. I don't read ePub's often, but I know this worked correctly with the original firmware. For example, if there were two screens for each page, turning would go 1-1-2-2-3-3-4-4... etc.

Maybe there's a bug in the new firmware that doesn't turn right in the case where an ePub has been reflowed so that page counts and screen sizes are not 1:1. I haven't tried an ePub since the beta came out. Most of my content is PDF.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote