View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 06:44 AM   #26381
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
...and reading an actual paper back from the library - Maurizio de Giovanni's I Will Have Vengeance.
Finished the de Giovanni novel yesterday. The mystery was nothing special, but I enjoyed all of the characters. I found an interesting comparison between Comissar Ricciardi, who clearly cares little for the fascist government of Mussolini and Inspector Chen Cao and his discomfort with the Chinese regime. I read this in paperback from the library and will continue to the extent that they are available.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote