View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 10:07 AM   #12
rowanmoor
rowanmoor can extract oil from cheeserowanmoor can extract oil from cheeserowanmoor can extract oil from cheeserowanmoor can extract oil from cheeserowanmoor can extract oil from cheeserowanmoor can extract oil from cheeserowanmoor can extract oil from cheeserowanmoor can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
This is probably a silly question, but if I deregister and then reregister my voyage to kick the goodreads integration into working, then what happens to the books currently on there? Does it redownload them automatically? Or does it leave them on the kindle and then relink/authorise them so I can open them?

I have a subset of the books that are in my account (a mix of amazon purchased and PDOCs) on my kindle. Will it re-download all of the books in my account leaving me to re-delete the ones I don't want on that kindle, or will it remember what selection was on there? Or will I have to re-download the ones I want?

As most of the books I am reading at the moment are PDOCS I emailed from calibre, I don't think the goodreads integration will add anything for me at the moment so I don't want to create a load of work for myself to get it working, but it would have occasional use for the Amazon purchased ones if it doesn't cause me hassle.
rowanmoor is offline   Reply With Quote