View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 11:53 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Friesen View Post
Thanks for that interesting list. I agree mostly, but was taught that numbers up to ten should be in words and larger numbers should be digits and that double word numbers should be hyphenated. Blame my strict grammar teachers.
Locale, Locale, Locale

27 27[sup]th[/sup] Street, Twenty-Seventh birthday, Tel: 272-2727

One size does not fit all
I would love a 'replace picker' tool, where you search, BUT you are presented with a LIST (instead of a Single replace button) that yo click on the pattern (you set those up) as you step thru the Founds (this, instead of doing multiple passes, each with a new term. More like Spell check, where you pick from the suggestions.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote