View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 09:56 PM   #8
livewirerc
livewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenlivewirerc has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo H2O
Sorry for the necropost but I seem to have an issue with my Likebook Mars, in that when I connect it over USB it will show up as a device in Windows Explorer, but when I fire up Calibre it doesn't detect anything. Is there a trick to getting the device to pair over USB with Calibre?
livewirerc is offline   Reply With Quote