View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 03:49 AM   #6
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Libra H20, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarrow View Post
Excellent. I found virtual libraries via Calibre Server after updating Calibre but now experiencing problems. Recent additions to Calibre library not showing when Newest selected and only one of my virtual libraries listing properly - a couple list one or two books from the relevant library - and other libraries getting not found script. This is happening on both desktop PC in Internet Explorer and iPad Safari and Marvin. Virtual libraries working okay with Calibre on Windows 8 PC.

Any suggestions?
I've used virtual libraries since they were created: they solved my problems managing a number of devices for 2 persons, and separating the archive, also allowing having a single catalog (I had to experiment some before finding adequate parameters). They function fine, though for a very small number of epubs (presently 5 out of 1800+), they do not appear as they should in the calibre specific virtual library. The metadatas are updated fine whenever a device is connected though. I don't know what causes this, but this is very minor compared to how useful I find those virtual libraries.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote