Thread: Amazon Sucks
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #3
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
hmm this is the only one I have seen. It is in the wrong pplace but whatever.

What do you expect Amazon to do? You bought a bad reader at a flea market and Amazon is suppose to send you a new one to replace a reader that you bought for, I am assuming, a massive discount from someone who probably was clearly not an authorized vendor? Really?

If the serial number shows that the unit was not to be sold, a demo unit, or stolen there is nothing that Amazon can do about it. If the unit was within its warrenty and had not been reported stolen, Amazon would have replaced it. I have seen people post about buying broken units on EBay, getting them, calling Amazon with the serial number and having a fully functional units replace the broken one. The units were under warrenty and were not reported stolen or listed as demo units.

You take a risk when you buy something at a flea market or off ebay or off Craigs List. You got burned this time. It is entirly your fault.