View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #16
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorridRedDog View Post
I have looked at your offering. It is indeed very generous. However my request is for a copy of your avatar.
Here is the original version (no squirrel included) of the photo I used. I have no idea where the photo came from. It was in one of those emails that people send with lots of cute pictures, like the ones with all the dogs in Halloween costumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Are there no authors here who are shameless in their news releases?

Surely, someone coughed today, which should be reason enough to post a NEWS EVENT OF "SOME KIND" OF PROMINENT IMPORTANCE about your new book.
Breaking news! Someone asked for a copy of my avatar, so please go to my web site and download one or all of my free books.

Hope that works for you, Dr. Drib.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote