View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #21
Ghod
Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nook HD+, Nook Personal Touch, Nook Personal Touch with Glo
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Some points:[LIST=1][*]The "can't pass file names" problem exists with Android 7 as well.
That's interesting. Recently, I installed Nougat 7.1.1 on my Nook HD+, but I'm not having this problem. I copy my books to it wirelessly with CC, then use the import feature in Moon+ Reader Pro v4.5.1. Concerned that I might have duplicates (this was before I learned about this issue), I checked... and it appears that Moon+ Reader Pro is using the CC folder, and not having to copy them.
Ghod is offline   Reply With Quote