View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 11:12 AM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
The new version of CC will use the "pass file names" method on Android 6 and down.
Unless I'm confused, If you can accomplish this there is no need for 2 versions. As long as it works in some manner on my android 4.2 eink device I'll be fine. If not I'll just squirrel away the current version for use on my older android devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Abandon CC as it is, no more updates, probably making it free. At some point it will stop working. This will happen eventually as I get older and more cranky, but I think I have a few years left.
More cranky???

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-05-2018 at 11:17 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote