View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 09:02 PM   #38
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Probably something like that. We do have our contentions but we keep it civil. That's one of the great things about MR I think.
MR has mods who actually moderate and pay attention to what is going on. The Amazon forums have never had even-handed proper moderation, although it was better a few years ago. Especially during the Kindle Pro Times...the Pros had easy access to the mods when necessary.

The new forums were populated by Amazon Staff opening posts in the various topic sections. A lot of incorrect info was posted by them. Flat out wrong and incomplete to the point of useless.

The format is tough to read...very tiny and thin fonts. I can’t read them using my iPad Pro in Safari it is that small.

I’ll be curious to see what changes and additions are made. There is no link to CS, no explanation that the forums are not CS, and no warnings about posting personal info. It’s not unusual to see email address, phone numbers, and even full credit card numbers posted.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote