View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 10:58 AM   #285
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbillmanql View Post
Hello, recently found this plug-in and forum. Has there been any progress on the IndexError problem report back on 8-1-2016 (post #253). I have been encountering it lately. I am trying to merge a book I previously merged and then edited. I did a similar thing to a number of book bit am only having the problem when I use one specific book. Thank you.
User Rellwood got me a copy of his epubs (via dropbox link in PM), but I could not reproduce his problem.

I believe I concluded that the metadata re-write that automatically occurs when saving the epubs out of calibre corrected the issue.

Anytime there's a problem with one specific book, it's usually caused by a problem in that book. If you can upload the epub somewhere and PM me a link, I can look at it.

Using Calibre's convert epub->epub or saving the epub and then re-importing it will frequently correct problems. Remember to save back-ups first.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote