View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #64
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxp33 View Post
I guess something gets mixed up between the kobo plugin and the converting plugin...
Nope, the two plugins are completely independent. The shared code is included in each package, and neither plugin touches the other during normal operation.

Quote:
I just wanted to know how to have on my reader two versions of the same document, one as epub, and one as kepub.epub.

It seems that even when I "send to sdcard specific format", I only get a kobo epub file.
That sounds like a bug with the driver plugin, not the conversion plugin. Please see the first post for how to file a bug. Either this thread or the driver plugin thread, the two plugins share the same bug tracker and the same directions for submitting bugs. Make sure to note whether this also happens if you send a specific format to main memory instead of the SD card.

Quote:
PS: I also have this "loading [name of the file]" freezing problem, which seems to disappear when I reimport the corresponding file into Calibre with the "convert at import" option set to yes... (to be confirmed)
Please go to https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre-k...r/+bug/1258521 and give more details about this. What do you mean "convert at import"? I've never come across this setting, but I haven't changed any of my conversion settings from their default values either It's very odd that it would be different, since the conversion plugin and the driver plugin call the exact same function that does all the Kobo-ification work the exact same way.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote