Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #94
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasn75 View Post
thats interesting as i have not had a kobo just played with it in the shop. i just dont understand why sony cant provide a decent book shop experience. they are loosing money on me big time

Really? That's so strange. I find the search on the Kobo website is absolutely horrendous. I was curious as to when JK Rowling's new book is coming out and how much. I did a search and entered - Casual Vacancy. I got 141 returns and the first book is Sex and the Stranger: A Collection of Casual...., second was a book called Casual Sex, third was a book on grilling. I stopped looking. Their search function is awful. I just hate it. That's not the first time their search has yielded tons of useless returns for me.

I instead went to Amazon to get the info I wanted immediately.

I do buy books from Kobobooks when I can get a discount or when I have a gift card but good gracious they need to fix their search function. I consistently turn away from them because of it. I find Sony's search much better and same for Amazon. Kobo's is horrible.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote