View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 08:09 AM   #11
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by kressg23 View Post
Great ideas.. I don't know why, but I didn't even think to check ebay for something used. I'm thinking backlit (non e-ink) is probably better. Anything more sturdy. I worry that the e-ink devices are a bit fragile. I have heard of the Ebookwise, but didn't know anyone who has had one. I'd like to spend less than $100 if possible... I'll do some research.
get any old pda that runs mobi pocket (anything with palm os) I got a http://www.amazon.com/Sony-PEG-SJ22-.../dp/B00008L3HI for 25 bucks on ebay for my GF, but then I got her a prs 505,

it makes a great reader. if you want it, ill sell it to you for 20 shipped (pay via paypal). just send me pm

its black and white, lasts for hours and hours, uses mobi pocket, and the backlight can be turned on and off.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote