View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 11:08 PM   #8
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
This is a followup of my original post of 2.14.21
Since I've upgraded to 5.14 and it comes with 1.2.15 amazon metadata source. I still have the metadata issue with today it retrieving 1 of 20 books downloaded from Amazon.com. The message is consistent with "ERROR: Download failed: Failed to download metadata or cover for the selected book."

I'm opening each failed book in my browser and cut/paste in Calibre. Slow but so was grinding corn in the old days. Been spoiled since Calibre came along. Odd because getting metadata from Amazon was a 99+% solution for a very long time. I'm open to fresh ideas.
OldLincoln
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote