View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 12:07 PM   #4137
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_C View Post
... I go to the size dialogue and when I increase the size using the userCSSValues.js boxes, the font gets smaller! This changes after I go back and forth with the size and height values. ...
Probably using either or both of those css files is the cause. I've never used either userCSSValues.js or extern.css, so that would explain why I've never seen the issue.

When I create my fontstylename.css file, I always include the font-size and line-height I prefer within that file, so setting my size options once usually holds for every book and I rarely need to change it. I've never really seen the need for either of those additional files for myself.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote