View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I just saw these too. The pics make it look quite a bit chunkier but I assume that is just the hard angles on the back.

I wonder how they will work the buttons on the back into the cases they always sell along with them...I guess just plastic "buttons" on the back of the case? Might look silly.
I'm not sure the benefit of moving the speakers to the top of the back, but whatever.

I'm still happy with my old Fire HD but the power volume buttons are a pain I admit.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote