View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #608
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Slightly disappointed in Wildfire definitely wasn't as strong as the previous novels in the series, lots of running around getting no where and constantly rehashing what just happened in the previous chapters.
Another issue I had specifically with the audible book was the musically interludes etc. Am I the only one that finds them very irritating in audio books? I don't like having a soaring orchestral piece when something sad happens or the scary piano piece when a cliff hanger is approaching. Is it just me or are there other like minds about
Yup I hate it too. Takes me out of the experience.

I haven't listened to an audiobook in a while. I've been on a reading binge.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote