View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #70
mcquackers
mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle DXGizlle
undemo

If that works for you, then do it that way. I connected all four and had zero problems. I am no electrician, so I can't pretend that me doing it my way without frying the board wasn't just pure dumb luck.
mcquackers is offline   Reply With Quote