View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
register512
Kobo Touch User
register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Touch
Breaking Title Displays Across Multiple Lines

I am trying to format the display of the titles on my Kobo Touch to incorporate the series information, but I have so far been unable to get it to look the way I want. The problem is that I want to insert a line break between the actual title of the ebook, and the series/serial portion, to end up with something like:

__________________________________________________ ____
This is the author's name
This is the Title of the Book
Here is the Series Name[sequence]

Read status | Format | size
__________________________________________________ ____

I have searched through all kinds of forums, read through the Calibre manual, and tried everything I can think of, so far without luck. I have everything in place that I want, but I just can't figure how to get the line break. Putting a \n combination doesn't do it, as the title just displays \n in the middle of it. I'm sure there must be some magic incantation to achieve this, but I have not been able to find it.

Any hints?

Thanks
Norm
register512 is offline   Reply With Quote