View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #91
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I can't see DRM being an issue for someone who buys a book, reads it, then gives it away. I don't reread general fiction, biographies, or many other kinds of books EVER, so wouldn't even bother making the effort to remove the DRM. However, for those books that family members might read (mystery, thriller, crime, fantasy, sci fi, paranormal), I would make the effort to remove the DRM so that they could read it on their chosen device.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote