View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #62
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
So what's the verdict? Are those with two or more unsatisfactory replacements going to throw in the towel and return them for a refund? Or, will you wait closer to the 30-day window to detect further degradation, improvement or color changes?

Remember the mood rings years ago that changed colors? That's what I'm calling my PW -- Mood Kindle. It's detecting mine -- bad.
I'm getting my 3rd KPW-3G tomorrow. Hubby is getting his 2nd KPW-wifi today. That's going to be it for us. I'll either keep the best one and live with it or go back to the K4B.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote