View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #47
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
Holy cow, I was about to throw this thing across the room... you mean the button on the actual pen! How is anyone supposed to figure that out on their own???

Samsung, documentation PLEASE!

Edit: You can do the screenshot trick on ANYTHING! I just cut a picture out of a Google magazine... This will be really handy for that article I want to save, recipe, etc...
LOL. I know I've been frustrated since I bought it. But finally, I got it! They have a guide on the playstore. I missed it in the guild because I looked up the multiscreen functions, but its actually under the S-pen functions go figure..

Glad it worked for you!

Last edited by Synergi; 08-21-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote