View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #90
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I wish that Amazon would add a filter to the account settings. Each person would be able to block specific categories from showing up. This would apply to searches, browsing, and recommendations.

I have largely stopped browsing for books on Amazon. The massive influx of romance into other genres makes browsing a hassle. I have a similar problem with historical-fiction intruding into the history section. It became a huge waste of time. If Amazon would allow me to filter those out, then I would browse more. If I browsed more, then I would probably buy more. Instead, Amazon wastes resources showing me books that I will never buy.

Amazon may not care about my sensibilities or my time, but Amazon should care about making it easier for me to buy stuff. I pointed this out to Amazon's customer service. They didn't seem to grasp the concept.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote