View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #5
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
I would say your choices would also depend on the phone plans available to you. I used to do the same thing as tubemonkey except with an iPod Touch instead of a Galaxy Player but I just got an Android phone with a provider that offers a "data saver" plan where I pay $5 a month for the base amount of data and depending on how much I use, goes up in $5 increments to a maximum of $30 for 3 GB, no contract so if I want to cancel the data at any time, I can. With this company you can bring your own unlocked phone so you could basically pick and choose amongst any Android model that has the features you want.
I'm sure if you shop around in your own location you can easily find something similar or better. After all Canada isn't well known for its reasonable mobile phone and data rates...

My provider offered the Samsung Galaxy Ace for $150 (no contract) and although I know it's not the best-fastest-newest out there, it's a vast improvement over even my (lost) BlackBerry Curve which was useless for browsing the web...

Last edited by Cdesja5; 06-14-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote