View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #9
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Youtube starts with the Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Oh I forgot about youtube! Where do you find it other then Market. My phone comes with a different version so I can't sideload it that ways.
Youtube was on my Fire when I received it.

The best App I just got from the Amazon store was the Tecarta Bible. Its the best I've seen. The KJV is free and the NIV Study Bible is only $ 20. After one registers, once can stream dozens of other Bibles FREE via the WiFi.

I spent most of today playing with that App on my Fire.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-17-2011 at 09:52 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote