View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:18 AM   #100
foosion
Connoisseur
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Pixel 4a
What's the best way to get books from my computer to Bluefire (my current favorite) on my ipad? Start a server on the computer and download with Safari? Get a dropbox, sugarsync or some such account, upload to that and download with the ipad app? Something else?

Is there any way to use the Calibre server?

How about ios 5 wifi syncing?

Based on quick testing, Bluefire looks the nicest. I didn't like Kobo formatting. The first ebup I tried loaded to ibooks wouldn't open. I tried converting in Calibre to mobi, but safari wouldn't download it.

Last edited by foosion; 10-14-2011 at 08:28 AM.
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote