View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Thanks, Jon. I'll incorporate that in the next version. The Kindle version doesn't have that drawback, as all you have to do is hit the back button, but it's a bit trickier on the Sony. On my PRS-600, you need to go Options > History and hit the back arrow. I don't know how it operates on yours.

Why do you keep calling it an ADE? Aren't epub and Adobe Digital Editions completely separate critters? Or do you mean something different by ADE? Are you looking at this file on your PC or your reader?
On the 650, same way as the 600. But it does have it. And it's not that hard to get to.

I'm not calling it ADE. But ADE is the most used program to view ePub and ADE for Windows does not have a back button. So when you click a link that moves you someplace else in the ePub, there's no way to go back unless you know the page number. I was looking at the file using ADE for Windows.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote