View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 03:31 PM   #1
John Hopper
Addict
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
3g service on 3g Kindle Oasis 2

Today I used the 3g facility on my Kindle Oasis 2 for the first time. Every model Kindle I've ever owned I've got the 3g version for the extra flexibility it affords. When I tried to download a book via 3g today though, it wouldn't work. The outline of the book appeared with a sign saying WiFi required. But I know the 3g was working generally, as I was able to access Wikipedia normally. I tried it on two separate occasions during the day with the same result. Surely Amazon has not restricted the 3g service such that one can no loner download books through it? It's not like I have ever abused the service - I am sure that less than 0.5% of the books I have downloaded from Amazon have been over 3g.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my ASUS Chromebook Flip C302 using Tapatalk
John Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote