View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #5
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckirchho View Post
I guess the problem was that the image's original size was too small because iBooks doesn't scale images up (according to http://infogridpacific.typepad.com/u...est-cases.html)

I now made the svg bigger, and it scales properly.

Anyway I created an EPUB with several image scaling tests, in case anyone likes to take a look at it.
Great news! So ckirchho, are they actual SVG files or did they get converted? I know some people have posted that SVGs don't even show up in iBooks at all.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote