View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:05 AM   #1
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Anyone doing ebook covers? Show them off!

Another curious post of mine. Does anyone out there actually make covers for ebooks they read?

By making covers, I'm not talking about taking the paper book cover image and pasting it to the first page. I'm talking more about from-scratch covers, which could be tacky clip art or simple text or just about anything that improves the presentation a little bit.

I'm especially curious if anyone is doing this for public-domain books, like those on Gutenberg.

I'd love to see what kinds of images folks have come up with.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote