View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:27 PM   #1645
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
There is a problem with multi-replies. It spoils hybrid and threaded display modes for those that use them. So in the interest of others, I don't multi-reply.
Those that choose such unconventional methods should just be aware of it. If I had to worry if I can simply hit a quick reply (when nothing needs quoted) or quote a former post anyway, and delete the quote, that would be confusing.

And I mix and match, sometimes I reply, sometimes just post.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote