View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #26349
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
I couldn't help noticing your location

I was sceptical to Avatar because I heard the story was eyewash and very thin. I saw it because of the special effects. I have allways liked the technical aspects of film and the tricks that they use. I'm a huge fan of Ray Harryhausen, but everybody said I had to see Avatar, if not for the story then at least for the special effects. I haven't regretted it
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote