View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@themus - I need *your* converted epubs, because it is entirely likely this is being impacted by the settings you have for your conversions, which will likely differ from mine. Just use any of the myriad of free websites out there to temporarily upload a file and PM me the link. Or else you can see my email address if you open any of the files inside one of my plugins.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote